Junior Campaign Administrator
As a Junior Campaign Administrator, the primary goal is to support the Campaign Strategist in ensuring the marketing deliverables across all platforms are executed efficiently and correctly through the creation of multiple briefs.
Junior Campaign Administrators are members of the Content Team, reporting to the Head of Content.
The position requires high organizational and communication skills, the ability to take on creative ideas and relay this to the relevant departments in order to execute campaigns successfully and have an understanding of timelines and visual representation over the overall requests.
- Interpret creative ideas coming in from our Creative Strategist and relay these into briefs for the relevant teams, whilst ensuring the customer segments are always engaged
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple departments to schedule deliverables and ensure these are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure each brief is clear with its goals, mechanisms and initiatives
- Create weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting with details on campaign brief analysis on deliverables and delays
- Have a clear understanding of each market, product, customers and platforms
- Provide clear communications and feedback to other team members and departments when giving quality assurance reviews for any returned work
- Proactively self-prioritize workload and deal with ad-hoc requests
- Communicate and collaborate with team members working remotely
Knowledge, experience, qualification preferred:
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communications & presentation skills
- If required, be capable of working independently and remotely within EU core hours
- Be able to multitask and stick to tight deadlines
- Organized and capable of following briefs and instructions
- Great team player
- Excellent International Environment
- Dynamic Work Culture
- Meal tickets
- 5 weeks of paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year)
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary)
- Modern offices with a fun zone
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant work conditions
- Option of further education and training
- Multi-sport card
- Charity day
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.