Show all Marketing Jobs
Location – Prague, Czech Republic
Joining Date – ASAP
Bring your digital and branding talents to the table by joining the leading global online gaming organization! We have an immediate need for a savvy Brand Manager to lead B2C marketing and brand management activities. If you come from a, ecommerce /retail/ forex trading company or creative agency, contact us now! This is a full-time position with excellent opportunity for growth.
This role will develop strategic assessments for products and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop strategies and flawlessly execute marketing campaigns from concept evaluation to delivery of the final execution.
- Work closely with business intelligence team to develop integrated launch programs or marketing promotions to achieve ambitious acquisition / retention objectives.
- May lead cross-functional and/or cross channel teams to develop new products and product related marketing opportunities, from concept through commercialization and launch.
- Build strong relationships within a matrix structure to ensure marketing message consistency and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Assist in the development of annual operating and marketing plans.
- Make recommendations regarding product objectives and strategy, positioning, pricing, packaging, promotions and advertising.
- Apply consumer insights and market research to gain understanding of consumer, customer, competitive environment and channel needs for the product or category.
- Develop and manage product line business plans. Create and present the business case for new programs to support growth strategies and profitability targets.
Summary of Experience:
- Graduate degree in Business/ Marketing.
- 5 to 7 years total marketing experience in an ecommerce/ retail/ forex or other industry vertical that deals in Business-to-Consumer.
- 3+ years progressive experience in product or brand management in a top-tier CPG company.
- 3 years project leadership in a cross-functional environment.
- Min 4-6 years of experience in product/category management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and technical skills; comfortable with syndicated data.
- Working knowledge of finance and budgeting.
- Ability to analyze business trends and financial metrics, including sales, return on investments, and profit and loss.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment, able to collaborate cross functionally, and be a strong team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities. Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to drive category analysis, data extraction and assessment.
Show all Marketing Jobs