Show all Marketing Jobs
Location – Prague, Czech Republic
Joining Date – ASAP
If you have a proven track record of giving the best visibility to top e-commerce/ retail/gaming websites, and if you are looking for some real opportunity to challenge yourself in a fast paced, high-growth entrepreneurial e-commerce organization, we would like to hear from you.
This role will develop strategic assessments for products and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
The role requires an expertise on launching new websites to penetrate new markets. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of a site – compelling content, captivating visuals and seamless user experience.
You should be an UX expert able to define site architecture, page structures, and designs that will guarantee the best user experience from web visibility to registration. You will measure site performance on key metrics/KPIs, define areas to test and set A/B testing with the objective to improve web conversion-defined as the funnel from a site visitor to a depositor.
- Ownership of all regulated websites - be responsible for the sites, infrastructure and improvement as a project lead, working in cooperation with the operations and SEO team.
- Develop and launch new websites/products and update existing sites as per the defined guidelines in cooperation with all the relevant departments to ensure those guidelines are respected.
- Web Conversion: Measure and improve the web conversion across all the websites and upper funnel by conducting A/B tests on relevant elements/pages. Analyzing the sites’ performance and optimize them accordingly.
- Ongoing Site Test – Plan and conduct multivariate tests and ensure that implementation of best practices.
- Stay updated with changing trends in the conversion market.
- Project management skills – a must. You should be extremely good at multi-tasking.
- 3-5 years of solid experience working in the field of Internet marketing- a must.
- Familiarity with the Web technology and online analysis tools (Google analytics, etc.) – a must.
- High analytical ability and experience in interpreting data and analyzing reports - a must.
- High sensitivity to find details and an eye for creative and aesthetics – a must.
- Experience working with conversion tools (crazy egg, Inspectlet, optimizely) – must.
- Proficiency in written and oral English - a must.
- Familiarity with the Internet gaming industry – an advantage.
- SEO knowledge – an advantage.
- Basic HTML and Photoshop skills – an advantage.
- Familiarity with Axure – an advantage.
Show all Marketing Jobs