We are looking for candidates to join us for our new market projects in: Germany, Spain, Italy, Finland. We are looking for an outgoing, forward-thinking individual to tackle day-to-day tasks. We require experience of at least one year. The role can be in Czech Republic, or remotely from anywhere in the world.
Our Retention Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization's marketing and advertising initiatives. They play a vital role in a company’s growth and have important responsibilities that range from creative influence on business strategy. Reporting directly to the COO, the Retention Manager primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing budgets in accordance with organizational goals.
- Plan campaigns with coupons, giveaways, or contests to bring attention to and create interest in one of the organization’s products or services.
- Undertake market research studies and analyze the results in order to better understand the market and customer tastes.
- Use research to identify likely customers for a product or service and then develop a pricing strategy that will induce them to purchase the product or service.
- Market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
- Oversee a company’s overall advertising and sales strategy.
- Drive revenue by increasing sales through marketing activities.
- Develop the structure of the business’s marketing department.
- Negotiate advertising contacts.
- Approve marketing campaign ideas.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the company’s financial and branding goal.
Knowledge, experience, qualification preferred:
- Superb analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate customer advocacy.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines such as production, information technology, legal and finance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
We offer: (benefits can differ - following the rules of the country you are located)
- Competitive Salary and monthly bonus.
- Excellent International Environment.
- Dynamic Work Culture.
- Meal vouchers.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Annual bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- 5 weeks of holidays and 5 sick days per calendar year.
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Option of further education and training.
- Multisport Card.
- Charity day
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Show all Jobs