Senior SEO Executive
The main responsibility of the Senior SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Executive is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to a website. This is accomplished through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, metadata sculpting, site speed optimization, content strategy, information architecture, and more.
Senior SEO Executive will work in a dynamic environment that requires continuous learning, fine-tuning hard and soft skills, and experimenting to discover how the industry is shifting.
- 2-3 years of experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with search engines services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Strong knowledge on Content Marketing and Social Media
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Option of further education and training.
Show all Jobs