Show all Operational Jobs
Customer Service Manager
Location – Prague, Czech Republic
Joining Date – ASAP
If you are a highly enthusiastic customer service professional with focus on solving problems, delighting them with your demeanor/etiquettes and if you are looking for some real opportunity to challenge yourself in a fast paced, high-growth entrepreneurial, global, e-commerce organization, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an experience who carry a great attitude and can lead a team from the front.
This challenging yet exciting Customer Service Team Manager opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Ensure the customer service team meet and exceed customers’ needs.
- Generate new initiatives and constantly challenge the team to improve customer service.
- Provide excellent customer support for escalated issues by email and chat, always striving to resolve the issue and not escalate further.
- Contributing to and ensuring compliance of Team KPI’s.
- Organise team coverage to ensure all shifts are adequately covered and staff resource is efficient.
- Carry out a thorough and ongoing call-monitoring program designed to ensure high levels of service are maintained at all times. Provide feedback to the team to keep them engaged and motivated.
- Respond to clients throughout each shift; ensure our players receive the fastest possible and accurate response (live chat / telephone / e-mail).
- Prioritize cases according to internal procedures - be aware of competitor’s delivery in these areas for comparison and bench marking.
- Develop internal systems to provide electronic tools to help improve team performance.
- Initiate, deliver and maintain the C/S vision and goals that are clearly communicated and agreed with the C/S team and the product owners.
- Be proactive in anticipating peaks and troughs in work flow, promotions and key events, ensure feedback given to the business owners accordingly for their review.
Day-to-Day Team Management:
- Manage staff schedule, attendance, punctuality and performance. Influence positivity, attitude and work ethos, to ensure a conducive working team environment for all staff.
- Creation and management of monthly team quota, ensuring staffing levels are optimally maintained at all times.
- Assist the with recruitment of new starters (CV vetting, interviewing). Organize and conduct training for new staff.
- Carry out regular one to ones, mid-year and annual reviews.
- Processing staff time-sheets and other related administrational duties.
- Assist management with the collation of data around department activity for daily, weekly and monthly reporting purposes.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3-5 years managerial experience in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience in coaching, training and motivating a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Competent and capable of making operational decisions.
- Knowledge of standard IT systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and MS access.
- Ability to lead a team by example demonstrating our clients’ values as a foundation for the working day.
- Ability to change and adapt working practises to suit the needs of an evolving company.
- Able to manage performance objectively, consistently and within time scales.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
Show all Operational Jobs