Chief Technology Officer
Location – Prague, Czech Republic
Joining Date – ASAP
We are at the cusp of significant growth in the online gaming industry. We’re looking for a CTO to play an important role in navigating our future; someone who is ready to jump in and create the optimal environment for our teams and employees to grow. If you are looking forward to making a significant impact in a fast paced, high-growth, global, entrepreneurial organization and would like to work closely with an exceptional leadership team, this is the position for you.
What is in it for you? The CTO's primary job is to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. You will oversee all technical aspects and resources of the company for growth, establish a technology vision, lead the company's technology development.
Technical Vision & Strategy:
- Participate in developing corporate strategy, particularly, but not exclusively, from a technology perspective.
- Proactively establish excellent working relationships with all key customers and partner facing leaders in order to establish a line of sight into customer and partner needs.
- Oversee development and execution of product road maps.
- Evaluate potential technology acquisitions from emerging and competitive technologies.
- Present technology strategy and technical capabilities to staff, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies, process and rules.
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company.
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditure.
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information.
- Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging.
- Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees.
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on solutions.
- Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients.
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary.
- Develops and enhances a company's website to increase site traffic.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster-recovery plans.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate in Computer Sciences and Post Graduate in Business Management
- 10-15 years of experience in the ecommerce/retail/forex business-to consumer industry. Experience in online gaming a definite plus.
- At least five years of experience in managing people and budget.
- Advanced Knowledge of Information Technology.
- Proven skills in critical thinking and technology assessment.
- Excellent team player and an inspiring coach.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills in English.
- Thorough knowledge of Computer Network Development and Maintenance, Client Management.
Show all Jobs