We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer in Prague who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop front-end web application components based on designs.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Coordinate with the back end and other server development teams in order to produce an end-to-end user experience.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical and functional needs.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Worked on high-traffic customer-facing web and mobile sites.
- Well-versed with UI/UX Designs and principles.
- Experience building high-performing responsive websites from the ground.
- Experience in server-side application development in PHP and standard databases. API design and development.
We offer: (benefits can differ - following the rules of the country that you are located)
- A competitive salary package reflects skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card.
- Charity day
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Show all Jobs