We are seeking an ambitious and driven individual with a passion for design to come and help fuel the department.
- Design user interface, tools and web pages to meet branding guidelines and web best practices.
- Work on social media marketing, email marketing, advertising marketing campaigns, direct mail marketing, web design, graphic design and more.
- Assist in developing and maintaining websites – execute design and maintain high design / production quality.
- A convincing portfolio.
- 2+ years of experience on Web Design or Development.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities.
- Ability to create responsive, cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages.
- Experience with PHP and WordPress development is a plus.
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- Meal tickets.
- 25 paid days of holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (25%-50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Multi-sport Card
Show all Jobs