We are seeking an ambitious and driven individual with a passion for design to come and help fuel the department.
- Design user interfaces, tools, and web pages to meet branding guidelines and web best practices
- Work on social media marketing, email marketing, advertising marketing campaigns, direct mail marketing, web design, graphic design and more.
- Assist in developing and maintaining websites – execute the design and maintain high design/production quality.
- A convincing portfolio.
- 2+ years of experience in Web Design.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities.
- Ability to create responsive, cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages.
We offer: (benefits can differ - following the rules of the country that you are located)
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Charity day
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Show all Jobs