Customer Support Representative
If you are a customer-centric professional with a focus on solving problems, delighting clients with your demeanor/etiquette and if you are looking for some opportunities to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial, global, e-commerce organization, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for highly energetic individuals who are professional, polite, punctual and have a great attitude.
We are in search for English speaking individuals looking to expand themselves in the Customer Support World.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Customer Relationship Development
- Responding to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information via calls, emails and instant chat messages.
- Maintaining a quick response rate with highest standards, high levels of grammar, listening and verbal skills to facilitate exceptional customer service correspondence.
- Recording accurate information on customer contacts received and maintain a log of customer contact.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- Building and maintaining constructive relationships with premium customers.
- VIP satisfaction through positive feedback received and long-term business relationships kept.
- Perform outbound calls including but not limited to, campaign and Win Back calls.
- Perform targeted outbound campaigns through call and email.
- Additional tasks provided by the country manager such as personalized projects and individual campaigns.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and assure maximum satisfaction and loyalty
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate about Account Management.
- Reliable & Process driven.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent understanding and commitment to providing a world class service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on achieving targets and meeting deadlines.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service is a MUST.
- High command of English grammar, listening and verbal skills to facilitate exceptional customer service correspondence.
- Fluency in English is a MUST, Neutral or American accent.
- Knowledge of Afrikaans is highly desirable.
- Ability to work on weekends, 5 work days, 2 days off
- Excellent typing skills
- Friendly International Environment
- Dynamic Work Culture
- Meal vouchers, Multi-sport card possibility
- Benefit Plus card (6.000CZK per year)
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary)
- 5 weeks holidays and 5 sick days per calendar year
- 1 charity day per calendar year
- Modern offices with a fun zone
- Fresh fruit twice a week
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Breakfast every Wednesday
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Show all Jobs