Marketing Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Team Leader, the Junior Marketing Operation Specialist will join a team focused on developing cross-channel customer journeys, establishing rules-based creative messaging,and developing and monitoring testing scenarios.
The scope of work includes working in partnership with Content Providers and Marketing Support Staff to develop and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle campaigns which may include target criteria selection, list management, campaign set-up and monitoring as well as campaign planning and design as needed.
- Take operational responsibility for the delivery of campaigns through channels available on the internal CRM platform including email, SMS and push notifications. This includes the set up and deployment of automated communication journeys.
- Back-end set up of campaigns in vendor software.
- Quickly identifying and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Test for email and digital functionality and proper rendering across devices, operating systems, and browsers including landing page functionality to ensure clicks can successfully convert to a sale.
- Set up and test for proper tagging/tracking of campaign source codes in the URL and in other internal systems.
- Configure email deployments using uploaded list(s) or self-created list(s) in CRM, manipulating/splitting if necessary, suppressing other lists if necessary, and scheduling the email to deploy to the determined audience.
- Conduct Quality Assurance (QA) checks to ensure error free player communications.
Knowledge, experience, qualification preferred:
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
- Understanding and experience with current and emerging integrated technology like - email, social, digital targeting, etc.
- High attention to detail
- Overall knowledge of CRM technology infrastructure and how different tools/services/functionality integrate and facilitate data-driven marketing.
- Excellent International Environment
- Dynamic Work Culture
- Meal tickets
- 5 weeks of paid holidays
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year)
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary)
- Modern offices with a fun zone
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Pleasant work conditions
- Option of further education and training
- Multi-sport card
- Charity day
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Show all Jobs