Customer Support Specialist
If you are a customer-centric professional with focus solving problems, delighting them with your demeanor/etiquettes and if you are looking for some real opportunity to challenge yourself in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial, global, e-commerce organization, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking for highly energetic individuals who are extremely polite, punctual and carry a great attitude.
- Respond to customer requests and questions regarding service, products and account information.
- Answer a high volume of calls, emails and instant chat messages from customers and maintain a quick response rate with highest standards.
- Maintaining high levels of grammar, listening and verbal skills to facilitate exceptional customer service correspondence.
- Record accurate information on customer contacts received and maintain a log of customer contact.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks on request such as maintain records and process paperwork.
- Providing information to management and co-workers by telephone, in writing, via e-mail, or in person.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service.
- High command on English grammar, listening and verbal skills to facilitate exceptional customer service correspondence.
- Neutral or American accent.
- An open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach.
- Accountability for achieving goals and delivering a quality service to the customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-confidence and be a strong team player.
- Fluency in another European language is a definite plus.
- Start-up experience
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Environment
- Dynamic Work Culture
Show all Jobs