Tabella is looking for an expert, an ethical hacker that will work alongside with a international team of experts. If you believe you are up to the challenge, read below the skills and responsibilities we are looking for.
- We looking to add an extra talent to our team, it should be someone with experience at least one year in "Web Application Penetration Testing".
- OWASP TOP 10
- Code Skills
- Experience with Static Code Analysis Tools (sonarqube, Checkmarx)
- Code Review - is a plus
- OSWE - Offensive
- OSCP - Offensive
- CRTE - Pentester Academy
- OSCE - Offensive
- CRTP- Pentester Academy
- eWPTv1/eWPTv2 - eLearn security
- Planning, engineering, and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.Identifying, monitoring, and defining the requirements of the overall security of the system.
- Creating different ways to solve the existing threats and security issues.
- Configuring and implementing intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Testing and checking the system for weaknesses in software and hardware.
- Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security.
- Creating and managing virus and threat detection systems.
- Configuring and installing security infrastructure devices.
- Investigating intrusion and hacking incidents, collecting incident responses, and carrying out forensic investigations.
- Determining latest technologies and processes that improve the overall security of the system.
- Using industry-standard analysis criteria to test the security level of the firm.
- Developing tracking documents to note system vulnerabilities.
- Reporting the security analysis and monitoring findings.
- Supervising the configuration and installation of new software and hardware.
- Implementing regulatory systems in accordance with IT security.
- Informing the company about the security incidents as soon as possible.
- Modifying the technical, legal, and regulatory aspects of the system security.
- Defining and maintaining security policies.
- Occasionally replacing the security system protocol and architecture.
- Maintaining switches and servers.
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Work-life balance.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- International team
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card possibility.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Show all Jobs