Tabella is looking for a dynamic person capable to operate and enhance tailored HW/SW solutions – raw HW, Linux servers, cloud solutions, Apache, MySQL, monitoring solutions, complex network environment, various end-user facing systems, emails, domains. We’re looking for someone who want to keep systems up and running and who wants to improve them.
If you want to work in the multicultural environment, you love challenging tasks and you have an advanced level of English (spoken, written), this position is a perfect fit for you!
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- 24/7 on call schedule
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as, VMWARE, REDHAT virtualization
- Ability to build and monitor services on production server
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Option of further education and training.
- Meal tickets.
- 5 weeks of holidays.
- 5 sick days.
- Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
- Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Multi-sport card possibility
- Charity Day