We are looking for a Product Owner with a sharp background working in Agile environment, as well as with user stories and gathering functional requirements. You will be responsible for creating user stories, briefs, process flows and wireframes. You will be great working cross-functionally with teams in the organization as well as creating reports.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
- Collaborates with commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience and system engineering.
- Turns data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy and features.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Works with user-focused departments to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
Product Owner Qualifications / Skills:
- Balance of technical knowledge and business.
- Customer first, detail oriented.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
Education and Experience Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles.
- A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
- Challenging projects.
- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Pleasant work conditions.
- Option of further education and training.
- Work from home options.
- Meal tickets.
- 25 paid days of holidays.
- Cafeteria program.
- Xmas bonus.
- Modern offices with a fun zone.
- Multi-sport Card.
- Charity day
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for this position.
Show all Jobs